Sign in to follow this  
69_Mustang

What wheels are you running on your 'Stang?

What new stangs are running concave wheels? Don't believe I've seen any.

Bob

They're not running concave wheels from the factory, but it seems to be the latest trend. This is one of the few new trends though that I absolutely love. l_Ford_Mustang_VVSCV3_d6e.jpg

4765596216_9def73d2ca_b.jpg

Here are a few more photos. The suspension is RideTech four link rear and strong arm front. The wheelhouse is stock with modifications made where it touched so no rubbing issues. Also got to keep the rear fold down seat that you cannot do when tubbing. The rear end is 1" shorter than stock to allow more dish in the wheel which I prefer.

Here are a few more photos. The suspension is RideTech four link rear and strong arm front. The wheelhouse is stock with modifications made where it touched so no rubbing issues. Also got to keep the rear fold down seat that you cannot do when tubbing. The rear end is 1" shorter than stock to allow more dish in the wheel which I prefer.

Smart to shorten the rear end to allow for more dish in the wheel. I will definitely be doing that on my next car to allow for more dish in my wheel choice. Absolutely stunning car though.