69_Mustang

What did you do to/for your Mustang today?

She’s back home today. New steering rack, not perfect but much better. 5 speed trans,. Louder, cooler exhaust rumble.

still have to get stereo working & clutch pedal sticks on bottom

E6FEAB52-0BBF-4429-AC26-33AB501D45BA.jpeg

Do they all make a loud GRAUNCH should from rear left going over speed bumps? Sounds like drive Drive shaft hitting speed bump maybe ?

she makes similar noise on hard acceleration like maybe an axle tapping a spring ?

On 11/21/2020 at 3:38 PM, SHELBY69 said:

Do they all make a loud GRAUNCH should from rear left going over speed bumps? Sounds like drive Drive shaft hitting speed bump maybe ?

she makes similar noise on hard acceleration like maybe an axle tapping a spring ?

Check your rear shock absorber, sound like worn out rubber mount.

5 hours ago, lalojamesliz said:

Finally pulled out the original I6 250  a day ago and I just ordered some convertible inner rockers with the convertible seat pan. 

Atta boy! Just be aware that convertible seat riser will raise your seats one inch. 

On 11/28/2020 at 10:03 AM, RPM said:

Atta boy! Just be aware that convertible seat riser will raise your seats one inch. 

I read on another forum that a guy shortened them but it could have reduced the stiffness the add. 

Maybe its something a cutoff wheel and my welder can fix. I'll find out.

Glad your still around! I bolted that crossmember and it fit perfect Bob. I even lifted my front end and it worked as I hoped it will. 

I'm a long ways away from installing that 408w but ill find out if it clears the pan I got for it.  

If you're going to do some cutting and splicing, I'd wager it'd be easier to splice the center hump from the one piece to your lower profile original seat risers. That's what I did anyway.