69_Mustang

What did you do to/for your Mustang today?

bitchin! I really want to do my suspension/steering next! 

I finally got my power windows with the 70 bolt in glass all installed today with ALL of the pieces! All of the right pieces.....took me 4 tries and each time a part was broken, stripped, missing, etc etc etc! And it's FINALLY DONE!!!! 

Got the Gauges installed and heater controls.  Tested the new wiring.  Headlights aren't working so that isn't fun, but the car didn't catch fire so that is good.  Also fitted a switch to the shift lever to control the Gearvendors OD.  Probably won't get the actual OD installed until mid to late summer but as I'm doing wiring now I'm trying to figure out where to put everything.

Retuned my car, was getting a slight ticking/pinging got her at 14" degrees and she's purrin, also noticed she was fluctuating with cooling. Opened the radiator up when she was cold again, needed to fill up some more coolant.. debating wether I should try out water wetter. 

Installed LED festoons in doors and courtesy lights. No more burned plastic LOL

What part did you use and where did you get them from? How are they holding out?  I want to do my entire interior. These lights are so hot...if you tough them it's over!