69_Mustang

What did you do to/for your Mustang today?

On 6/7/2021 at 4:51 PM, Mike65 said:

I have the Contour dual electric fans. If you have a 20" radiator, you have to use the 24" radiator along with the 24" radiator upper & lower mounts.

100_1171.thumb.jpg.7d93aed044321148089e56cccffcfe89.jpg

I have this same setup.  It works great!  I did a couple of parades here in Atlanta in the summer, and the needle stayed perfectly still!  

Got the new seats in you can see the NARDI steering wheel there too. They work much better w the race harness that is mounted on the stock roll bar. Reupholstering them in white w the Cobra & blue stitching took MONTHS, IDK why.

they are comfy too.

Next issue is getting her to stop wandering in the highway. After I fix that I can add MORE POWER!!!!!!

C3538A19-FFF1-448E-AF14-ED3FEA53BBE1.jpeg

On 1/20/2022 at 7:35 PM, Mach1 Driver said:

Question, on your console in the picture above, behind the seat belt holder... what are the two knobs/joysticks? I've seen them before on Shelby's but never identified them.

Could they be for electric mirrors?

I have been stripping the old underbody coating….crappy job but after scraping off heavy parts a rag soaked in kerosene works well.   

13 hours ago, Hux said:

I have been stripping the old underbody coating….crappy job but after scraping off heavy parts a rag soaked in kerosene works well.   

I remember spending the better part of 3 days stripping the dealer installed undercoating from my fuel tank, only to discover the tank had pinholes in it from rust and I had to replace it anyway. The joys of old automobiles.

6 hours ago, 69RavenConv said:

I just commented on your post in the "what did you do" thread. Am I correct that 65D decodes to deluxe interior with bench seat? Don't think I've ever seen that. You'll have to post some pictures.

Yeah exactly as you said. although the interior is pretty bad, but this car was factory winter blue over the 9B Blue interior. I'll take some pictures once I clean it out. The car has sat outside for a long time and the interior is just covered in leaves and dirt