69_Mustang

What did you do to/for your Mustang today?

Well, we just received our "new" car two weeks ago, so all we've done is drive it around and make notes of what to do!

Well, actually, this weekend my son and I installed a relay harness for the headlights. The flickering on and off was quite annoying! An hour later, and we have working headlights!!

480295_4933357811712_897644125_n.jpg

Well, we just received our "new" car two weeks ago, so all we've done is drive it around and make notes of what to do!

Well, actually, this weekend my son and I installed a relay harness for the headlights. The flickering on and off was quite annoying! An hour later, and we have working headlights!!

480295_4933357811712_897644125_n.jpg

Looks like a nice clean base model, how about some details? Welcome to the site BTW, always nice to see our vert numbers growing!

Looks like a nice clean base model, how about some details? Welcome to the site BTW, always nice to see our vert numbers growing!

we adjusted the camber on the driver side by changing the setting on the eccentric setup from TCP .. looked like an old VW bug in the front until we changed it... thought this pic of the bird catcher was neat...

Edited by stangme428

Thanks!

It has a power top, power steering and brakes, and factory air. 53500 miles, 2bbl 302, automatic. Originally new lime, was repainted at some point in the past. It has a 30 foot paint job, hoping to repaint at some point!

There's plenty to work on, but it's a nice driver! I'm sure I'll have lots of questions very soon!

Thanks!

It has a power top, power steering and brakes, and factory air. 53500 miles, 2bbl 302, automatic. Originally new lime, was repainted at some point in the past. It has a 30 foot paint job, hoping to repaint at some point!

There's plenty to work on, but it's a nice driver! I'm sure I'll have lots of questions very soon!

Thanks!

Well it looks to have been painted a factory Meadowlark Yellow then, hard to tell in a pic though. New Lime while not the prettiest color offered is very rare and I don't think I have ever seen it on a vert before personally. Not sure what your plans are for it but you may want to invest a couple of dollars in a Marti report as I suspect you may have a few 1 of 1 bragging rights with some of those combos.

Thanks!

Well it looks to have been painted a factory Meadowlark Yellow then, hard to tell in a pic though. New Lime while not the prettiest color offered is very rare and I don't think I have ever seen it on a vert before personally. Not sure what your plans are for it but you may want to invest a couple of dollars in a Marti report as I suspect you may have a few 1 of 1 bragging rights with some of those combos.