Sign in to follow this  
69428CJ

WTB: 1969 Mustang Fastback/Sportsroof

I've been browsing the forums for a while now and finally registered and am ready to take the plunge! I'm looking for a 69 Fastback/Sportsroof project car. Would love to be able to find a numbers matching car (maybe an R Code) but would definitely like something that is clean. Please post here or send me an email at mambrose627@gmail.com if you have one for sale.

I realize you asked for a 69 but here is a nice 70 that you might consider

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/3270553804.html

From the ad:

This is a 2 owner Mustang fastback 351 cleveland ac car with dual exhaust 75,000 original miles. All original numbers matching. Very solid running car. Has all the original metal never patched or replaced, no body filler. Its been garaged its whole life. I also have the original owners manual and keys for this car. Black interior in good shape and magnum 500 wheels. Just rebuilt the 351 cleveland 6 months ago and had wiring replaced which cost me around 4,500. Rebuilt the radiator and installed new water pump, new altenator, new belts. This car is very nice and gets lots of attention every where it goes. I also have an extra set of heads and intake for a 351 cleveland date code correct 1970. Nada value for this car is 17,000$ poor and 26,000$ average. I have a clear texas title in hand. I may be interested in trades such 67-72 c10, chevelle or other cars from the 50s, 60s or a nice truck preferably diesel or dually. Also looking for a mach 1 or cobra from 99-04 or a newer 05 and up gt mustang. Thanks for your interest. I can be reached at 936-581 9640. Kevin

5I45K45F43Gd3F53Lbc9d48ac6814a6661ad2.jpg

5G45Fc5R13E63Kd3Fec9ddbd2020e9fa91cca.jpg

Edited by miketyler

Still looking. Would like to find a project or driver under $12k CASH

I think you may have a hard time finding a R code car that is complete and clean for under $12k. Do you care if it is a Mach 1? If not, there was a nice 69 Mach down here in Florida not too long ago. Let me see if I can find it again.

I think you may have a hard time finding a R code car that is complete and clean for under $12k. Do you care if it is a Mach 1? If not, there was a nice 69 Mach down here in Florida not too long ago. Let me see if I can find it again.

I know it will be tough. It doesn't have to be an R code. If you find a link to the one in Florida let me know. Thanks!

The post right below this one is the 69 sportroof I'm selling. If your in Florida though, I think we are about as far apart as we can get with crossing ocean Canadian soil though! I'm in WA state!

He is in Kansas. I'm the one down in Florida.

I have a red 69 GT Sportsroof,Everything new including fresh '69 351 with 3 year warranty, new rebuilt 4-speed,new 9"complete rear end with 3:25 gears.PS Power disc brakes.Car is just about finished being totally restored.Underside and all underside components detailed,fresh, and new! Will need exhaust from the H pipe back.... headliner (got) installed ....windshield and rear window(got) installed.... carpet , black door panels and black front seats (got) installed....and better tires than the rollers I have on it to move it around while being restored. Marti Report, NO rust!!! Every panel including full floors professionally replaced.Clear title All VINS match. Not sure on price. I haven't even considered selling it but it sounds like what you want.This is basically a new car! Not too (mileage wise) far from you, either.PM or E-Mail me if interested ...bobjanhaverland@aol.com

I may be interested in selling my Sportroof. Its a Black Jade 302 automatic car with 74,000 miles on it. I think I am the second owner that has titled the car. My buddy had it for 18 years and never took it out of the garage and never change the title.

I need to come up with a price. It runs well, has new paint and interior as of last summer. The only things it needs is the Ac compressor gone through and the radio isn't working. Its very straight, rust free and with nicer door and fender gaps than most. If you want to see a photo and some more information, send me an email.

Craig buleys@msn.com

Gresham, Oregon

I have a red 69 GT Sportsroof,Everything new including fresh '69 351 with 3 year warranty, new rebuilt 4-speed,new 9"complete rear end with 3:25 gears.PS Power disc brakes.Car is just about finished being totally restored.Underside and all underside components detailed,fresh, and new! Will need exhaust from the H pipe back.... headliner (got) installed ....windshield and rear window(got) installed.... carpet , black door panels and black front seats (got) installed....and better tires than the rollers I have on it to move it around while being restored. Marti Report, NO rust!!! Every panel including full floors professionally replaced.Clear title All VINS match. Not sure on price. I haven't even considered selling it but it sounds like what you want.This is basically a new car! Not too (mileage wise) far from you, either.PM or E-Mail me if interested ...bobjanhaverland@aol.com

Email sent.

I may be interested in selling my Sportroof. Its a Black Jade 302 automatic car with 74,000 miles on it. I think I am the second owner that has titled the car. My buddy had it for 18 years and never took it out of the garage and never change the title.

I need to come up with a price. It runs well, has new paint and interior as of last summer. The only things it needs is the Ac compressor gone through and the radio isn't working. Its very straight, rust free and with nicer door and fender gaps than most. If you want to see a photo and some more information, send me an email.

Craig buleys@msn.com

Gresham, Oregon

Craig, I'm honestly not very interested since you are so far away. If I chance my mind I will send you an email. Thanks.