Sign in to follow this  
latoracing

Anyone use Street or Track Suspension Components?

I have been waiting for Street or Track LLC to come out with their new 3-link rear suspension for several months. I have contacted them before and this summer is Test and Tune on the 3 levels of the rear suspension. I E-Mailed Shawn today, and it is about ready to be on the market. (YEA!!!) Does anyone run their front end parts? If you do, would you buy them agean? They do use the Bilstine coil overs, or shocks with their systems, which I do like, and have used. Just looking for opinions, befor I drop some serious coin on a complete system

Absolutely ace service and quality of every Street or Track component is top shelf. Believe me that there is a lot of junk out there with very recognizeable names plastered all over it, but you will not go wrong with anything from Shaun.

I used Shawn's front bracket for a Disc brake upgrade. It was the only one I could find that I could use my stock Disc spindles and not have to change over to the Drum spindle. Great product and Shawn is great to deal with.

Good luck!