Sign in to follow this  
CrazyHorse1847

1967 Mustang Fastback for Sale

1967 Mustang Fastback, A-code 289 4 barrel, C4 Automatic, Factory A/C (currently not working)

Candyapple red, black deluxe interior, upper and lower consoles, styled steel wheels, like new Cooper Cobra tires

I've owned this Fastback for 26 years, purchased it in 1986 when I was 14. Runs great and the only issues are the non-working A/C and a transmission leak. The paint is very nice with a few small chips. The interior is near perfect and the engine is nicely detailed.

It has always been garaged and has never been driven in the winter during my ownership. I have been caught out in the rain a few times over the last 26 years.

The body is extremely solid with original fenders, doors, hood and quarter panels. Frame rails, cowl and all engine compartment sheet metal is also original and never required any repairs. The floors were replaced in the early 90's with correct replacements. The two back pans were cracked from someone using a floor jack or jack stand under them. The passenger front had a few small rust holes likely due to a leaky heater core at some time.

All of the chrome (except for the bumpers) and aluminum trim are new old stock parts. They all show very little wear and are in excellent condition. The stock bumpers were looking a bit worn and dull so I installed reproduction bumpers. The stock bumpers will be included with the sale and would look great once rechromed.

I haven't driven the car much in the last three years and have decided it's time to let someone else enjoy her.

The exterior is the original color, interior was originally standard red.

Info from data plate:

Body 63A Mustang Fastback

Color T Candyapple Red Paint

Trim 2D Red Standard Bucket Seats

Date 05A Scheduled for Build: January 5, 1967

DSO 65 Oklahoma City Ordering District

Axle 1 3.00 Standard Axle Ratio

Trans W C-4 Select-Shift Cruise-O-Matic

VIN 7F02A******

$30,000

DSC03190.jpg

DSC03191.jpg