SWPruett

1970 Boss 302 Street/Touring Build Blog

4 hours ago, Mike65 said:

Sven, congrats on getting married. It is important that she is a car girl or as you said at least understands your car life.

Many thanks and I couldn't agree more!  I am very blessed that she "is-who-she-is" to be sure!

22 hours ago, SWPruett said:

Many thanks and I couldn't agree more!  I am very blessed that she "is-who-she-is" to be sure!

I am also blessed that my wife of 30 years was a car girl until she got interested in motorcycles, she has her toy & I have mine.

6 hours ago, Mike65 said:

I am also blessed that my wife of 30 years was a car girl until she got interested in motorcycles, she has her toy & I have mine.

Mike, that sounds like the perfect match!  

20 hours ago, SWPruett said:

Getting the blog caught up on lots of goings on in the shop.

http://1970boss302.blogspot.com/2020/03/catching-up-2019-into-2020.html

Thanks for the update, I appreciate your effort in keeping us in the loop as much as you can.  I don't participate in any of the social media platforms.  

8 hours ago, Grabber70Mach said:

Thanks for the update, I appreciate your effort in keeping us in the loop as much as you can.  I don't participate in any of the social media platforms.  

Thank you!  And honestly, if it weren't for encouragement and help from my kids, I wouldn't have any use for the social media platforms either!

2 hours ago, Mike65 said:

Very nice work, & thanks for the updates. I love seeing what you have been doing to your Mustang.

Thanks very much!  Always appreciate the feedback on this never-ending project!  LOL!