Sign in to follow this  
Hambone

1969 Mach 1 for sale

1969 Mach 1 , project car, Originally came with 390,C-6. Car is presently a shell with most original parts in storage. needs to be fully restored. Engine is not original. Very little body rust except for passenger floor board. Front crossmember and radiator support need replacing along with some inner fender panels. one decent fender, hood is questionable. Original color was Champagne Gold. Mainly primer now. $1,000. In Southern Cal area. Will add picks later.

Here are the rest of the Pic's. The picture of the front right crossmember is where there was damage and a bad repair job. My plan was to replace the cross member and both strut braces. I have a new radiator and support.

The half in red is just a primer. When I first bought the car I had a little garage and that was the side I had access to. I would stay up late at night and sand the old paint off and then primer it. My goal of course was to keep going but sh*t happens and your wife gives you other priorities. I just hope the next owner can take it all the way back to a head turner.

Thanks Don for selling the car out from under me. All you had to do was bolt the door on and make it steer!!! After all the scheduling and parts ordered I really got F*CKED!!!