Sign in to follow this  
Hollywoodknight69

Project Name: The Phoenix's Revenge - 69 Mach 1 G-Machine Car

Nice work. Why so many cross bars in the back? Are you going to paint the roll cage or powdercoat it?

Orlando is a master at building roll cages and his design will keep the entire car from flexing at all. Orlando would have designed it a bit diffrent if I didn't want to include the rear seat form the beggining so this is what he came up with after I decided to ditch the rear seat. All the bracing under the car and the fuel cell will be powder coated black. The interior roll cage will be painted. Wait till you see the up-coming photo of the rear diffuser he built for the car!

+1 - was looking forward to all the update pics. Did the car get finished in time for the show ?

No the car is still in serious build mode as we are leaving no stones unturned and completely transforming every square inch of this Mustang to support the massive amounts of horsepower it will have. I have not posted many updates at all becasue I would like to suprise everyone with a good chunk of progress on the build and have some good quailty photos for you guys.