Sign in to follow this  
mustangmanny

69 GT Fastback

Looking to sell my 69 GT fastback. Check out my gallery http://www.1969stang.com/gallery/Mustangmannys69GT351W4V?page=1

PM me with any questions. I live in South Eastern PA. 20 min. outside of Philadelphia. Thanks guys. Ive owned this car for almost 20 years so it been well taken car of. All original parts come with the car. Right now the car has Edelbrock performer package which is alumi. heads, cam, intake, alumi water pump, crane roller rockers, Holley 650 DP built to spec by the Carb Shop in Cali. It put down 273 hp and 380 tq at the rear wheels. SSM subframe connectors, cal track bars, 3.50 gears (I have the original 3.25 gears) The original set of wheels too. The rear wheels are custom made to 15 inch with bfg drag radials. Original set of wheels come with tires also. Mallory dual points dist. converted to electronic ignition, MSD 6AL box, Autometer gauges, interior is original but I replace the two front seat with TMI covers, and new carpet, NO rust underneth, Im sure I missed alot there is soo much to list and can all be put back to stock if you choose to with all the original parts that come with the car. Thanks again guys, Manny

Edited by mustangmanny