Sign in to follow this  
Hollywoodknight69

1969 Mach 1 Various Parts For Sale:

I am selling my orginal 1969 Mach 1 Louvers off my car. Not only are these louvers original and not some cheep knockoff, but they have also been fully cleaned prepped and powder coated a satin black color ($110.00 for the powder coating) for exceptional looks and great wear against all elements. With the sell of these louvers I will also be throwing in a brand new louver gasket which has already been installed, the hindges which have been striped, cleaned and powdercoated the same satin black color as the louvers so they match and flow better with the car, and finally the set of latches and gaskets for the hindges and latches. This set normal costs $387.00 through CJ's for a non original one (not as good of quality as originals) and have not been powder coated either. I am selling this set for $338.00 + shipping for the real deal and in high show quality condition to boot.

LOUVERS HAVE SOLD!!!

Thanks'

Joshua

Edited by Hollywoodknight69

I have the front suspension off my 1969 Mach 1 for sale including coil spring saddles, upper and lower control arms, strut rods, front disk brake russel stainless steel brake hoses, brake rotor splash shields, front disk brake rotors, and coil spring insulators. All items in very good / great condition painted gloss black. If interested please email me at Tawalmer@hotmail.com with your request and offer.

Thanks'

Joshua Walmer