Sign in to follow this  
Hollywoodknight69

1969 Mach 1 Various Parts For Sale:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Is anyone thinking of converting their manual steering to power steering? If so I got your hook up! I have my entire front suspension up for sale. These parts are in very good / like new condition and painted gloss black. I have a complete painted and gloss black powder coated power steering kit w/ march black anodized pulley for sale as well an a Flaming River Power Steering box for sale.

If you are interested in anything send me a request to Tawalmer@hotmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions and get you a quote.

Thanks'

Joshua

Ps. I have many great parts still for sale so if you need something please feel free to ask!

Flaming River box SOLD!!!

Edited by Hollywoodknight69

I have a set of freshly black anodized performance March v-belt pulleys for sale if anyone is interested. I have a 3-row crank pulley, 2-row water pump pulley and alternator pulley as well. Attached is a picture of the pulleys on my new motor. Email me at Tawalmer@hotmail.com if your interested.

Thanks'

Joshua

Edited by Hollywoodknight69

I would like nothing more then to make someones day and have them fit a set of almost like new Magnum 500s and BFGoodrich Radial TA tires on their project or show car. I have a set and would like to sell them quickly!

Any takers?

Joshua

Fronts: 15x7 (225/60/R15)

Rears: 15x8 (275/60/R15)

Price $700

Shipping $185-$285 (depends were their being shipped)

I have a newly rebuilt FMX Trans out of my 1969 Mach 1 show car complete with an installed B&M shift kit for sale. I can provide anyone who is interested proof of the recent rebuild with full detailed reciepts from Quinn Trans in Lompoc California. Unlike C-4s and C-6s, FMX parts are very hard to find if your rebuilding yours or are in need of a good solid trans so hit me up if you are interested.

Thanks'

Joshua

Tawalmer@hotmail.com

Good news for whoever is looking to upgrade their engine bay and upgrade to a power steering setup. I am moving because of military obligations and I do not have room for the items that I have for sale. I want to sell my entire power steering setup (except steering box) and various great condition engine items in one kit to one lucky buyer. I am asking $1200 for the entire kit you see attached in the photos including, (Master Cylinder, Brake Booster, Powder Coated brackets and Battery holddown kits, Chrome Powermaster 100amp 1 wire Alternator, Power steering pump, Steering center link, Slave Cylinder, Idler Arm, Control Valve, Pitman Arm and Hoses. I will be sinding along as much hardware as I have for these items for free. All this brand new would cost you well over $1800 and it would not even be powder coated or painted already. The best part about this offer is I am also throwing in a free Edelbrock Polished High Flow Water Pump (351w) (Neededs internal seal) & a Chrome Coil Bracket for free.

Not to mention I am offering FREE shipping to the lower 48 states

Please Let me know if you have any questions and send your requests to Tawalmer@hotmail.com

Thanks'

Joshua W