Sign in to follow this  
Hollywoodknight69

1969 Mach 1 Various Parts For Sale:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

These are the items as of 14 Jun 12 that I still have for sale.

MOMO Steering Wheel Hub for 69 Mustang

FMX Trans (Fully Rebuilt w/shiftkit)

Original 351 Windsor Exhaust Manifolds

Original York A/C Compressor 9painted Gloss Black

Brand New In Box 69 Mach 1 Fuel/Temp Gauge

Thanks'

Joshua

Send requests to : Tawalmer@hotmail.com

Edited by Hollywoodknight69

I have exchanged some emails with Josh and am buying a lot of smalls.

I asked the same question and here's what he said:

"The reason for the big change is that as a show car I picked up a bunch of sponsors this past summer and we are rebuilding the car for a cover shoot for Hot Rod Magazine this year. All of these items are in great to like new condition."

I will report back how my purchase goes for the rest of you.

Just opened my two boxes of small items from Joshua. Very pleased. As stated.

I would comment however that he uses a shipping company and it was crazy shipping, albeit completely across the US.

And, while they used a boat load of peanuts it's tough to fish them out without making a mess so you inevitably pour from one box into another sending nicely painted parts (that were not individually wrapped) crashing into others.

Price of Parts B+

Quality of Parts A+

Communication A

Packing B

Shipping Price D

Had I not already made the deal and emailed Joshua about 6 times I would have, 9 times out of 10, backed out due to the shipping costs. I had a good feeling about Joshua, the quality of the parts, and I just did an alternator and exhaust job that paid for them anyway, so I went for it.

Just opened my two boxes of small items from Joshua. Very pleased. As stated.

I would comment however that he uses a shipping company and it was crazy shipping, albeit completely across the US.

And, while they used a boat load of peanuts it's tough to fish them out without making a mess so you inevitably pour from one box into another sending nicely painted parts (that were not individually wrapped) crashing into others.

Price of Parts B+

Quality of Parts A+

Communication A

Packing B

Shipping Price D

Had I not already made the deal and emailed Joshua about 6 times I would have, 9 times out of 10, backed out due to the shipping costs. I had a good feeling about Joshua, the quality of the parts, and I just did an alternator and exhaust job that paid for them anyway, so I went for it.

Thanks Chad for the comments! I try to be true to my word when explaining the quality of the used parts I am selling. I would be pissed if someone sold me something that was not at all what kind of shape it was in that they said. I will have a talk with my local shipping place about the not individual packaging because I though that was what the customer was paying for! Thanks for the heads up! I aslo find it harsh like you do that shipping costs so much from California! My parents send me stuff all the time from Pennsylvania and it does not cost nearly as much.

Thanks again Chad!

Joshua