Sign in to follow this  
ahoelland

Missing some trim pieces in the backseat area

Hi!

I'm restoring a 69' Mach 1, and are now in the process of assembling the interior. I was wondering if someone could help me identify the pieces I'm missing.

It's a non fold down backseat. I need the "hockey sticks", but the one I've found fits fold down seats. Are these the same, or don't they make reproduction of the non fold down type?

When i mount the packagetray, theres a big cap between the tray and the quarterpanel. Is it suppose to be like that, or am i missing a piece?

Is it possible to buy new trim for the seat support? (The one the backseat is hooked on to.) I got the two on the sides and the one on the bottom, but I'm missing the one on the top.

I've attached a photo, but I don't have one with the packagetray mounted :-(

I'm struggeling to find pictures of the backseat/packagetray fully assembled, so I would really appreciate if someone could upload some photos of it, because it would help me allot! :smile:

Thanks!

Anders

Hi!

I'm restoring a 69' Mach 1, and are now in the process of assembling the interior. I was wondering if someone could help me identify the pieces I'm missing.

It's a non fold down backseat. I need the "hockey sticks", but the one I've found fits fold down seats. Are these the same, or don't they make reproduction of the non fold down type?

When i mount the packagetray, theres a big cap between the tray and the quarterpanel. Is it suppose to be like that, or am i missing a piece?

Is it possible to buy new trim for the seat support? (The one the backseat is hooked on to.) I got the two on the sides and the one on the bottom, but I'm missing the one on the top.

I've attached a photo, but I don't have one with the packagetray mounted :-(

I'm struggeling to find pictures of the backseat/packagetray fully assembled, so I would really appreciate if someone could upload some photos of it, because it would help me allot! :smile:

Thanks!

Anders

Hi!

I need the "hockey sticks", but the one I've found fits fold down seats. Are these the same, or don't they make reproduction of the non fold down type?

the hockey sticks are the same between fold-down/non fold down.

Hi!

there are small pieces that go in the gap (if we are both on the same page). (item 2 below)

the long piece? (item 3 below)

I have items 2 and 3 if you need them.

IMG_2623.jpg

Hi!

I need the "hockey sticks", but the one I've found fits fold down seats. Are these the same, or don't they make reproduction of the non fold down type?

the hockey sticks are the same between fold-down/non fold down.

Hi!

there are small pieces that go in the gap (if we are both on the same page). (item 2 below)

the long piece? (item 3 below)

I have items 2 and 3 if you need them.

IMG_2623.jpg

hmm. do some checking first to see if you have something local. if you can't find anything then $50+shipping.

the one piece is kind of long so i'm concerned you may pay quite a bit for shipping if you get the parts from me.

let me know.

hmm. do some checking first to see if you have something local. if you can't find anything then $50+shipping.

the one piece is kind of long so i'm concerned you may pay quite a bit for shipping if you get the parts from me.

let me know.