Sign in to follow this  
CrazyHorse1847

'69-'70 Vintage Air Kit complete NIB

New in the box '69-'70 Mustang heat and A/C system. This is the Gen IV system made by Vintage Air. Complete with electronic controls and a polished compressor. This system cost $1385 with the polished compressor. SOLD

DSC01568.jpg

DSC01570.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

DSC01578.jpg

DSC01577.jpg

DSC01576.jpg

DSC01572.jpg

DSC01573.jpg

Edited by CrazyHorse1847
item is sold

New in the box '69-'70 Mustang heat and A/C system. This is the Gen IV system made by Vintage Air. Complete with electronic controls and a polished compressor. This system cost $1385 with the polished compressor. SOLD

DSC01568.jpg

DSC01570.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

DSC01578.jpg

DSC01577.jpg

DSC01576.jpg

DSC01572.jpg

DSC01573.jpg

Edited by CrazyHorse1847
item is sold

Still for sale. The control panel is aftermarket it fits in the factory location. I'll open it and look but I think the panel your seeing covers the stock panel and there are adapters for the control switches.

http://www.vintageair.com/catalog11/pg33wc.pdf

http://www.vintageair.com/INSTRUCTIONS/69-70%20mustang/474170%20rev%20a%201.31.08.pdf

Edited by CrazyHorse1847

Still for sale. The control panel is aftermarket it fits in the factory location. I'll open it and look but I think the panel your seeing covers the stock panel and there are adapters for the control switches.

http://www.vintageair.com/catalog11/pg33wc.pdf

http://www.vintageair.com/INSTRUCTIONS/69-70%20mustang/474170%20rev%20a%201.31.08.pdf

Edited by CrazyHorse1847

Do you still have this?

Was this kit ordered for a car with or without factory air?

Does this have the mounting brackets for the A/C compressor and which side does the compressor mount on and what type engine was it ordered for?

Does this kit include everthing I need to put A/C on my non-factory a/c 1969 mach 1 car with a 351w and altenator on the passenger side?

Do you still have this?

Does this have the mounting brackets for the A/C compressor and which side does the compressor mount on and what type engine was it ordered for?

Does this kit include everthing I need to put A/C on my non-factory a/c 1969 mach 1 car with a 351w and altenator on the passenger side?

Do you still have this?

Was ordered as a complete kit for a V8 car without A/C. Has all the mounting brackets needed. They are for a drivers side compressor mounting.

All the necessary parts are included. Here's a couple of more pics.

DSC02945-1.jpg

DSC02950.jpg

DSC02946.jpg

DSC02948.jpg

Do you still have this?

Was ordered as a complete kit for a V8 car without A/C. Has all the mounting brackets needed. They are for a drivers side compressor mounting.

All the necessary parts are included. Here's a couple of more pics.

DSC02945-1.jpg

DSC02950.jpg

DSC02946.jpg

DSC02948.jpg