Sign in to follow this  
prayers1

Door replacement question

Got my complete shells from John's Mustangs in Houston, They fit GREAT first time.

My body shop was actually impressed with the quality...Dont remember if they were dynacorn, but they are a bit thinner metal, but by the time i sprayed lizard skin in them, they shut very smooth and solid...still plan on putting dynamat in them. All of the holes thus far have been fine, altho i did have to file on one of the door lock holes to make it fit, but that was minimal.

Mike

Got my complete shells from John's Mustangs in Houston, They fit GREAT first time.

My body shop was actually impressed with the quality...Dont remember if they were dynacorn, but they are a bit thinner metal, but by the time i sprayed lizard skin in them, they shut very smooth and solid...still plan on putting dynamat in them. All of the holes thus far have been fine, altho i did have to file on one of the door lock holes to make it fit, but that was minimal.

Mike

Just my 2cts worth, But those doors for 100.00 look like they may be fixable.

I dislike the repo parts with thinner metal and would do my best to keep original metal parts.

I know alot will say its the bottomline for price, But crappy repo doors could cost more after its all said and done.

Just my 2cts worth, But those doors for 100.00 look like they may be fixable.

I dislike the repo parts with thinner metal and would do my best to keep original metal parts.

I know alot will say its the bottomline for price, But crappy repo doors could cost more after its all said and done.

Just called Perogie Enterprises, each Door shell w/ a couple of dings $795 + $75 to ship. Or I can go with Dynacorn door shells $350 each plus free shipping.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Just called Perogie Enterprises, each Door shell w/ a couple of dings $795 + $75 to ship. Or I can go with Dynacorn door shells $350 each plus free shipping.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

A couple of the other vendors also advertise they have parts yards and to call for info, I think Mustangs Plus and CJ's are two of them as I recall. How about in our wanted section? We have several cars parting out, you'd think a couple of decent doors would be available in total from them combined.

A couple of the other vendors also advertise they have parts yards and to call for info, I think Mustangs Plus and CJ's are two of them as I recall. How about in our wanted section? We have several cars parting out, you'd think a couple of decent doors would be available in total from them combined.