Sign in to follow this  
Mike65

Merry Christmas to all

It is 6:43am on Christmas morning and I am the only one who is up. The sausages and bacon are cooked, the coffee is on, and still my wife and all three kids are fast asleep. I guess I am still a kid inside.

Let us know what Mustang stuff you got this year, from Tshirts to car parts.

You have all made this an excellent year by sharing your knowledge, stories and expertise, and thanks to Pakrat and all who administer this site for allowing us to have a place to do so.

Merry Christmas, Eh.....

Bill from Canada

I too sit here alone, sipping a nice cup of coffee, after placing all the gifts around the tree. I'm now scanning all the Mustang sites while everyones still a sleep. I believe all true die hard Mustang enthusiast are doing the same thing before anyone wakes up.

My Christmas came a little earlier this year, thanks to CJ pony's 20% sale, I was able to convience the wife to buy my X-Mas gifts early. So, Santas been very good to me.icon10.gif

Let us not forget the True Meaning Of Christmas, because Jesus is the reason for the season. I pray you all will have a very Merry Christmas!

unfrozen1969 -- another Ottawan! I'll have to see you around sometime, once the snow melts!

Santa got me new valve covers, plug wires, a new Holley carb, and a nice Revell plastic car model of a 69 mach 1 that will keep me busy for the next little while!

Merry x-mas everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone! well I got a couple of hot wheels Cougars, the Resto-Mod musclecars book, a new Mustang hat and Mustang t-shirt and my Christmas started off at the beginning of the month with me finding the passenger door for my Cougar at one of the local wrecking yards and for only $125.....YAY!!!! that was the only panel on the car that was going to need to replacement due to some sloppy bodywork that rusted out the door shell. I've got a couple small patches that I'll have to do on the drivers door, passenger rear quarter right behind the wheelwell and one actually in the wheelwell that are all about the size of a silver dollar and one small spot about the size of a quarter on the new passenger door. once all the body work is done I cant finally decide what color to paint it.....

Merry Christams, a few days late =)

I got a Mustang Tshirt. The only other car stuff I bought for myself - wheels for my 80 MGB .. ebay for 10 bucks, shipping them cost more than the wheels LOL. I'll sand blast them this coming summer and paint em up.

I'm still figuring out gauges so haven't driven my beast for a couple of weeks.