Sign in to follow this  
Silver_69_Coupe

Parting out 70 Coupe. Lots of good stuff

I would take the gauges too if you arent reusing them. I suppose mine would work fine. Can you post a few pictures of them? I'm not sure if the '69 cluster works on a '70. I think they're different.

Thanks.

No tilt column

I have the wood grain pieces. They are on my 69 but I am using the black camera case ones in mine. They are Mach one pieces.

No door panels that are worth messing with. They are standard and have gotten wet at one time.

I need to make sure my gauges will mount up to the camera case ones and then I will let you know for sure.

Do you want gauges also or just the covers?

I would take the gauges too if you arent reusing them. I suppose mine would work fine. Can you post a few pictures of them? I'm not sure if the '69 cluster works on a '70. I think they're different.

Thanks.

The Woodgrain Cluster has an electronic speedometer in it. If you are OK using an electronic speedometer then this is what you would get. It is a 120 MPH speedometer from a 99 fitted into this gauge face. It has been tested for functionality. I have not checked calibration on it but the sweep was the same so it should be accurate as long as you have the correct gear on the sender. If you have cruise control it will not work. The cruise control needs a speedometer cable. Unless you can find an electronic sender with the 2 wires out and speedometer cable hookup.

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

There is a small bend in the woodgrain that would be easy to fix. it is really noticeable in the image below.

06.JPG

07.JPG

If you want the standard speedometer which would be easier due to not needing to custom wire it you would get these Gauges in the woodgrain bezel.

08.JPG

09.JPG

Here is the clock.

01.JPG

Do you have the front headlight chrome and how about passanger door mirror ?

Have chrome. It is up on a shelf that has the car sitting in front of it right now. I will pull it down and get you a picture tomorrow. Do you need both sides?

No Passengers side mirror.

argh, my search continues... LOL Looking forward to seeing the pics of the chrome though... How much are you asking for them ?

I assume you are talking about the trim that goes around the outside edge of the light. 1 of them is good but the other has a dent in it. I may have another mixed in with my 69 parts since there were several parts from a 70. I will check. I will sell them for $20.00 each Plus shipping. The attachment is from CJ please confirm this is what you need.

I assume you are talking about the trim that goes around the outside edge of the light. 1 of them is good but the other has a dent in it. I may have another mixed in with my 69 parts since there were several parts from a 70. I will check. I will sell them for $20.00 each Plus shipping. The attachment is from CJ please confirm this is what you need.

Here are pictures of the parts I have for sure. The dented one is repairable. That is if you have the skill. Personally I don't think I could but I know a few people that can. The dented one would be included in the price of the other one. If you want it

The headlight bucket area is different. But I think it will work with some modification. I am planning on replacing my passengers side so I will let you know if it can be done later this week.

I have a bare metal roof right now so I am in the middle of getting the mud work done on it then getting some primer on it so I don't get a rust issue. As soon as I get that done I will move on to the fender.

If you do not see a reply by Friday remind me.

I need drivers side fender if it can be used on a 69. I can patch the marker holes if that is the only difference. I'm in ky 42518, price including shipping.

Have it. Do want it shipped parcel post or priority mail. $5.00 Plus shipping. Condition is very good. I need an address so I can quote with shipping.

Medium flat rate box would be the best option. The total is $17.00 using this shipping method. That covers anywhere in the continental USA.

I do have an extra window. It is stained up pretty bad. This picture show it but it is dirty here. It has a lot of hard water build up and would take quite a bit of elbo grease to clean up. If you are still interested still I will find out shipping. It would be $50.00 plus whatever it cost to ship. You are fairly close so shipping should not bet too much. I am at 83634.

I just discovered that I am missing a few of the V shaped threaded brackets that clip into the door that the standard arm rest bolts into. I think there are six total three each side and I seem to be missing 4 if that's the case. If not then I need to figure out what my problem is screwing these back on. If you are not sure what I am talking about then I'll take a pic of what I have for reference.

I just discovered that I am missing a few of the V shaped threaded brackets that clip into the door that the standard arm rest bolts into. I think there are six total three each side and I seem to be missing 4 if that's the case. If not then I need to figure out what my problem is screwing these back on. If you are not sure what I am talking about then I'll take a pic of what I have for reference.

These would make a great addition to your repro thread. The current repos are for the earlier cars and while the do the job they are a little different.