Sign in to follow this  
Silver_69_Coupe

Parting out 70 Coupe. Lots of good stuff

I may have some extras,

I just discovered that I am missing a few of the V shaped threaded brackets that clip into the door that the standard arm rest bolts into. I think there are six total three each side and I seem to be missing 4 if that's the case. If not then I need to figure out what my problem is screwing these back on. If you are not sure what I am talking about then I'll take a pic of what I have for reference.
Edited by Silver_69_Coupe

Quarter Extensions are available at $35.00 Each plus shipping. They are in good shape. The gasket was missing.

If you are reffering to another part please post a picture. I cut a lot of that area out and kept it so if it is a sheet metal part I may have it.

I noticed you are keeping the quarters, any change the trunk corners are available?

I Don't have those. They became the sacrificial piece when I separated the quarter from the tail panel. I used a plasma cutter and they were the part I cut. in order to keep the quarter and the tail light panel in tact.

I can post a pic tomorrow, but the parts I am talking about are the corners right behind the extensions that they screw into, between the rear of the quarter and the end of the tail light panel...

This Piece. If I do have any they will be in a bucket somewhere. If I run across them I will let you know.

Yeah, that's the sucker. Can anyone confirm if there is supposed to be 6 total? I could swear everything was there when I stripped the car down but since the blasting and painting it feels like some are missing.

attachment.php?attachmentid=9986&stc=1&d=1322835408

Yeah, there's 6 of them and they're easy to lose. AMK reproduces them, kit #F-1043

http://johnsmustang.com/Parts/details-10987.html

They're $4 bucks a set on the AMK website.

http://www.amkproducts.com/Ford_Fastener_Kits.asp

Cool, thanks! I didn't think they were available.

They are slightly different from the factory ones as I said earlier. But they will do the job. :smile:

Oh, I thought these were different since they call out our model year specifically and you said the repros for earlier cars will work.

I have the bezel. It is still in the dash in my attic. I will get you a picture as soon as I can get up there again. I have a car in the way right now.

you don't have the Park brake warning light bezel and wiring do you? as it is now i have a big ugly hole in my dash where it's supposed to be...