Sign in to follow this  
Silver_69_Coupe

Parting out 70 Coupe. Lots of good stuff

I am parting out a 70 Coupe. It has several nice items. The drivers side took a good hard hit on the rear of the door and pushed the rocker panel in about 3".

Some of the good stuff

Headlight buckets (Both sides) Asking $250.00 for both.

Make a reasonable offer on the rest.

Tail Light lights and trim.

Fenders

Passenger side door.

Seat frames. Cloth is wasted but the frames and sliders are in good shape.

Dash (Metal Part not the pad.)

Wiring Harness.

Dash trim Mounting for switches.

Steering Column

Manual Brake pedal for automatic trans.

Suspension

Way too much to list it all.

Post anything you are looking for and I will see if I have it. I am not looking to make a huge profit. Just trying to get the parts I want off and break even on the rest.

I am keeping the roof and rear quarters. Contemplating keeping the passengers door.

I Found some minor damage on the Headlight buckets when I took them off. Hidden under the bumper. 1 has a cracked mounting tab and on the other it is missing. Make an offer.

Also will have a plasma cutter for a little while so if you need part of the floor pan, trunk drops, transition pan, etc... They are up for grabs too. I really want to get as much of this car used up as possible. I hate the Idea of scrapping any of it.

Also Quarters will not work on mine. So the passengers side is good, and drivers side is good on the back half of the wheel well. No Rust holes.

Edited by Silver_69_Coupe

Radiator bracket looks like below. Let me know if you have it also needtransmisssion lockout rod fo rautomatic car.

Are you referring to the rod that goes from the column to the transmission. I have that. I would sell for $5.00 plus shipping. I would need to price out the shipping. PM we with your info and I will check.

Do you have the deluxe door panels, woodgrain dash cluster and clock panel? I'm looking to convert my '70 standard interior to deluxe.

Is the steering column tilt? If so, PM me a price for all and shipping to Dallas,TX

Thanks.

Jim

Do you have the deluxe door panels, woodgrain dash cluster and clock panel? I'm looking to convert my '70 standard interior to deluxe.

Is the steering column tilt? If so, PM me a price for all and shipping to Dallas,TX

Thanks.

Jim

No tilt column

I have the wood grain pieces. They are on my 69 but I am using the black camera case ones in mine. They are Mach one pieces.

No door panels that are worth messing with. They are standard and have gotten wet at one time.

I need to make sure my gauges will mount up to the camera case ones and then I will let you know for sure.

Do you want gauges also or just the covers?

Edited by Silver_69_Coupe