Sign in to follow this  
1969 coupe

kona and true blue on coupe

Thanks Pak, it does not have to be the car in the pic as long as it's a coupe. Take your time, just trying to get some ideas for the future. Like I have said before, what looks good on a fastback/sportsroof doesn't always look good on a coupe. I really like magnums on a fastback/sportsroof but don't care for them on a coupe, am I the only one who thinks that?

Thanks, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I like the styled steel on a coupe if they have white letter tires, preferable BFG TA's but hate plain black wall tires with them. I don't care for styled steel on a sportsroof/fastback either, Magnums just work with the sportsroof/fastback IMHO.

Anybody want to chop my original post? I know Pak is really good at it, but I'm sure he would like some help in chop requests. I would appreciate any attempt because I really suck at photoshop and need some motivation. Any coupe will do in the Kona, True, or any dark blue. Thanks.

my coupe is supposed to be kona... based on the paint code ordered L6. depending on how the light hits it... it looks kona, other times i dunno. maybe it was the mix im not sure, i told them to err on the darker side. it looks really dark blue depending on the sunlight, it looks a different hue of blue... hard to explain. in low light its really dark blue and looks like some of the advertised kona blue pics from ford.

found a fox body with kona paint.

with a digital SLR instead of all the camera phone pics i have taken.. it looks closer to kona in these pics

Edited by stangme428