Sign in to follow this  
69grandecj

My Ride Rules

Any one watch My Ride Rules tonight on Speed? The winning car was a '69 Mustang coupe. It beat a Cobra replica, Ram Pickup and a Scion TC. The Scion TC owner was an ahole. He made alot of comments like all Mustangs are the same and Fords can't stop.

Yeah, a coupe with late 80's - early 90's wheels at that won. I can say that being a coupe owner and if it had man drums well......

Money can't buy taste

He could have a/an (not sure but an sounds better) R-Code or Q-Code for what he had in that twinkie

Edited by 1969 coupe

Yeah I caught it last night, watched it to the last commercial, then turned it off.....the wife said "you don't want to see who wins" I said nope, I know who's gonna win, the mustang lol....and now I see he did heheh......

The Asian chick was pretty hot too, not to mention she had great taste in cars....I would move her in heheh....:-p

mike

:smartass:I'm glad all the smart one's decided to chime in on something that is really important. I know it should be an "a" but I still think it sounds better with "an". To the smart asses, look up the rule and you will find some exceptions.

If the word following "a" starts with a vowel sound it should be "an" otherwise it remains "a".

Fixed it for you. It is based on the sound the following word starts with, not the letter.

examples:

an honor (starts with "ah" sound)

an R-Code (starts with the short a sound)

a opossum (o is silent)

an S.E.C. team (pronounce the letter S "ess")

Edited by TexasEd