rwcstang

Project Pegasus

Well, I'm thinking Mach 1 hood scoop, chin spoiler, hood pin set, blacked out hood.  Overall color hmmm...... Blue or maybe the grey color of the new stangs called "Magnetic"?

Magnetic is a very nice color, I remember seeing a coupe with a dark grey color with black wheels.

**edit: Found video

So how do you like your SOT suspension up front? Is it worth the money? I want to do the same thing to my coupe. Nice thread and nice car.

I absolutely love it and definitely worth the money! When I had my old Suspension setup I disliked the ride comfort even after replacing everything, I also even added a nice shock and coil set up..but even after all that, i never felt safe in the car so to speak because it never felt I was in control of the car.

After speaking with shaun I went with his sport suspension, its a little stiffer than stock but the quality of ride comfort is unimaginable! the car responds more and you instantly get a totally different feel of the car, it didnt' feel sloppy if you know what I mean but I felt I was in control and confident in pushing the car a little more, the car was able to handle anything i threw at it. 

also, the cobra front and rear brakes conversion helps a bunch, Give Shaun a call at SOT, he will definitely set you up with the right suspension just let him know what you are wanting to do with the car. 

If I had a more money, I would have gone the whole 9 yards.. TCP R&P and also gone with SOT's front and rear suspension and front and rear trans am brakes conversion.

SOT customer service is great! 

well shes back on the road again! haven't had time to take pictures yet, we have to get re-acquainted first lol. ill post pics this weekend. 

also anyone know where I can purchase daniel carpenter hood molding and also anyone selling original qtr c-clip molding? my repops suck!!! 

so I picked up the car last saturday, she runs good but a concerned with some over heating issues at idle (I have a mec fan and shroud) most likely need to retune the carb and check timing.  but overall im glad shes back home. here's a teaser 

D1EEB034-2356-458B-8882-7164BF04DDAB_zps

once I receive the the LEDS I will take more pics/videos of the car.