rwcstang

Project Pegasus

what brand or were did you get those?

Those are Maier Racing's 69-70 Shelby Side Scoops. They were okay quality, I had my shop clean them up to look sharper. I just need to mod and create a screen so no debris will go in.

rwcstang... back from your test drive yet??? ... video?

not yet, I found a leak in the power steering hose, waiting on a replacement. I will post a video, when I can take it for a drive.

also, anyone know what cars carried a ford 9 (small bearing) that will fit directly to my mustang?

also, going to purchase some subframe connectors any recommendations? I was thinking of going with maier since their shop is 20 minutes away from me.

sup guys nothing new here, just started re-assemble her and finally took her out for a drive but i forgot to record it! :( lol Ill be sure to record one this week and post it! but man she's a dream to drive with SOT suspension. lol

also here's another exhaust video:

Thanks everyone i will most definitely take better resolution pictures including POV driving. Also bought a K&N filter but its the wrong size it over laps the top and bottom covers. :( gotta email them and let them know.

10/21: So my car was smoking through the exhaust recently and couldn't understand why. At first it was intermittent, then it was doing this all the time. it was blue smoke and I could smell oil was being burned, this got me really concerned and worried.

I took it home and did compression test and everything checked out, I thought it was the PVC valve but it was still good, I thought maybe it was the intake gaskets but they were good too. I just couldn't understand why my car was smoking, so I figured it would be the heads.

So I scheduled an appointment and I took my baby to my friends shop to have them look it over which is really rare for me to do and i cannot trust a shop but luckily this shop I have worked with them before and they did a great job and finally what do you know, the shop found the Seals were not seating properly which oil was escaping to the valve into the combustion chamber.

071F34A1-E3E7-4CD0-AB59-37F188CBC259_zpswazpjcc8.jpg

01DC5771-6098-47C8-8D4F-F8FDE08F1181_zps8styjlui.jpg

7919156C-350B-442D-916D-B326B8D0C712_zpst0wilyey.jpg

BFA58935-0ADD-4AD8-AAE5-AC6A3DE9DB75_zpsrzpcpp7g.jpg

Luckily the motor is fine, so they will replace all seals just to make sure this doesn't happen again. pheww.... I hate the debugging stage, gives me a heart attack everytime.. lol