Sign in to follow this  
tehpunisher99

paint request

Debating on weather or not to stick with the orginal Lime Gold Metallic or taking my coupe into another direction with a Glossy Black with a Red accent stripe down the side, could someone possibly photoshop me my mustang in the both colors... Its tough to picture looking at my car when its like 5 different colors atm. Would very much apperciate it.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6296/sa400020n.jpg

Debating on weather or not to stick with the orginal Lime Gold Metallic or taking my coupe into another direction with a Glossy Black with a Red accent stripe down the side, could someone possibly photoshop me my mustang in the both colors... Its tough to picture looking at my car when its like 5 different colors atm. Would very much apperciate it.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6296/sa400020n.jpg

What you are asking is very difficult when a car is in multiple colors and flat/gloss levels. You are better off looking at finished cars in these colors instead and having your wheels photshopped on to them if you plan to keep them. Here's a nice Lime Gold Coupe in GT form.

1969_00110_02.jpg

What you are asking is very difficult when a car is in multiple colors and flat/gloss levels. You are better off looking at finished cars in these colors instead and having your wheels photshopped on to them if you plan to keep them. Here's a nice Lime Gold Coupe in GT form.

1969_00110_02.jpg

Unhunh, but how does that tell me what kind of red accent stripe you were requesting for the black car exactly?

or taking my coupe into another direction with a Glossy Black with a Red accent stripe down the side

You do realize the "side" is pretty big right and a stripe could be placed almost anywhere. I'm just trying to help show you what you are asking for but I need you to be more specifc if you want my help.

Example: This is a glossy black coupe with a red accent stripe down the side, it's what you asked for but probably not what you want.

attachment.php?attachmentid=9405&stc=1&d=1314293087

Edited by Pakrat

Unhunh, but how does that tell me what kind of red accent stripe you were requesting for the black car exactly?

or taking my coupe into another direction with a Glossy Black with a Red accent stripe down the side

You do realize the "side" is pretty big right and a stripe could be placed almost anywhere. I'm just trying to help show you what you are asking for but I need you to be more specifc if you want my help.

Example: This is a glossy black coupe with a red accent stripe down the side, it's what you asked for but probably not what you want.

attachment.php?attachmentid=9405&stc=1&d=1314293087

Edited by Pakrat