Sign in to follow this  
tkdkelly

How If my Headliner issue

Hello All,

I tried posting this the other day but could not tell if it posted or not. I guess I need a tutorial on posting a question.

My challenges is my 69, I just bought one that the entire interior was removed. I took care of any rust in the floor and anywhere else, but now I have to build her. I am starting with the headliner (and yes I had to purchase EVERYTHING for the interior) I purchased the bows for the headliner they were numbered (no color coding) well my challenge is the back two fit great, but the front two are very loose, when I lock the back one in the front one missing touching the roof pad by 1/2-5/8 and number two missing by almost as much? Was I builked? or is that just the way it is sometimes? Does anyone know of a way to fix it or do I need to buy another set of bows? or Can I just buy the front two? I am sure as this restoration goes on I will be asking more questions about converting the interior of this 69 to a Mach 1 interior. Thanks for any help.

Hello All,

I tried posting this the other day but could not tell if it posted or not. I guess I need a tutorial on posting a question.

My challenges is my 69, I just bought one that the entire interior was removed. I took care of any rust in the floor and anywhere else, but now I have to build her. I am starting with the headliner (and yes I had to purchase EVERYTHING for the interior) I purchased the bows for the headliner they were numbered (no color coding) well my challenge is the back two fit great, but the front two are very loose, when I lock the back one in the front one missing touching the roof pad by 1/2-5/8 and number two missing by almost as much? Was I builked? or is that just the way it is sometimes? Does anyone know of a way to fix it or do I need to buy another set of bows? or Can I just buy the front two? I am sure as this restoration goes on I will be asking more questions about converting the interior of this 69 to a Mach 1 interior. Thanks for any help.