Sign in to follow this  
prayers1

Help me duplicate my old tire size

Thanks guys.

Prayers1: My brother had a similar look on his 68 vert when he first got it with the air shocks and such, but could neer get it right so it didnt rub.

Miketyler: I used a mid eye spring for the rear, and eventually went with a 2 in lowering block to ge the look I wanted. I know that is not optmial, but it is just a cruiser so it worked for my intended purposes. I probably should have done a reverse eye and maybe a 1 in block, but I didn't wnat to go to low to start with.

Thats about where I am at. I had my OEM springs dearched 2" and am running 2" lowering blocks for a total 4" drop. I normally dont like 18" but they look right on your car. The stance on your car is inspirational and becomes one of many blueprints for my car.

Thats about where I am at. I had my OEM springs dearched 2" and am running 2" lowering blocks for a total 4" drop. I normally dont like 18" but they look right on your car. The stance on your car is inspirational and becomes one of many blueprints for my car.

Prayers - were you interested in possibly a modern adaptation of that pic? I just ordered my Torq Thrust 2 17x11's and they actually got my BS backwards. They got 7.25 front space, 4.75backspace. These would sit outside your quarter panel lip but would have the VERY deep dish look you are after.

I am sending them back soon. I would guess my dealer would be negotiable on these.

Prayers - were you interested in possibly a modern adaptation of that pic? I just ordered my Torq Thrust 2 17x11's and they actually got my BS backwards. They got 7.25 front space, 4.75backspace. These would sit outside your quarter panel lip but would have the VERY deep dish look you are after.

I am sending them back soon. I would guess my dealer would be negotiable on these.