Sign in to follow this  
Ash

Finding a used T56

Hi all,

First post other then the welcome thread, please excuse me if this is not the correct place.

I read buening's thread on his T56 conversion:

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/showthread.php?t=8179&highlight=t-56

I had been looking at something along these lines for a while and this was a fantastic read!

Anyway, my question is about finding a used T56. Other then ebay, where else is a good option for an Aussie to look? I found the Corral.net site so will keep an eye on there but does anyone have any other suggestions?

I was amazed at the price buening paid for his 29k T56, here in Aus that would be several thousand if not a lot more so it is definitely worth while buying from the US.

I'm a bit hesitant about contacting random car dismantlers as you may understand.

Shipping isn't an issue as it would go straight to my exporter in Orange, CA.

Cheers!

Ash

Hi all,

First post other then the welcome thread, please excuse me if this is not the correct place.

I read buening's thread on his T56 conversion:

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/showthread.php?t=8179&highlight=t-56

I had been looking at something along these lines for a while and this was a fantastic read!

Anyway, my question is about finding a used T56. Other then ebay, where else is a good option for an Aussie to look? I found the Corral.net site so will keep an eye on there but does anyone have any other suggestions?

I was amazed at the price buening paid for his 29k T56, here in Aus that would be several thousand if not a lot more so it is definitely worth while buying from the US.

I'm a bit hesitant about contacting random car dismantlers as you may understand.

Shipping isn't an issue as it would go straight to my exporter in Orange, CA.

Cheers!

Ash

svtperformance.com

modularfords.com

modularperformance.com

any forums where the mod motor guys hang out. SVT Performance use to ALWAYS have atleast one or two for sale any given day. I have not looked recently though. GL !

svtperformance.com

modularfords.com

modularperformance.com

any forums where the mod motor guys hang out. SVT Performance use to ALWAYS have atleast one or two for sale any given day. I have not looked recently though. GL !