Sign in to follow this  
Topless69GT

Best Fox body forum

Does anyone belong to a Fox body forum? If so which is the best one in your opinion.

I am looking for a 79-81 (V8) Pace car or Cobra or 83-84 GT. Also would like a nice 87-93 5.0 notchback. Not looking for a project car.

If your not looking for a project car I would search places like Autotrader.com or similar sites. Most Fox vehicles on the forums (such as SVTPerformance.com) seem to be project cars of some sort.

I've had about 12 Fox Stangs over the years, and the Mustang forums are the last place I would look for one.

Some good ones listed, also try foureyedpride.com a lot of clean cars go through their classifieds.

+1

This is a good site to locte some decent cars for those years. They tend to be a little pricier than the other mustang sites, but usually a better quality selection as well.

Thank you for the feedback. Hopefully I find something since my 69 is still not finished (huge source of irritation).

I feel your pain there. They never seem to get done and never easy with anything you do to them.

I want a nice original example. I can handle a few mild performance modifications but want the car to look basically stock and in the factory colors. Also can't be a project car. I don't mind doing some work on the car but don't want a restoration project. The priority goes like this.

1.) 1979 Pace car V8 (turbo if it is exceptional)

2.) 1980-81 Cobra (black with green graphics preferred)

3.) 1983-84 GT (t-tops a plus)

4.) 1979-82 notchback if V8

5.) 1983-93 notchback if V8

I want a nice original example. I can handle a few mild performance modifications but want the car to look basically stock and in the factory colors. Also can't be a project car. I don't mind doing some work on the car but don't want a restoration project. The priority goes like this.

1.) 1979 Pace car V8 (turbo if it is exceptional)

2.) 1980-81 Cobra (black with green graphics preferred)

3.) 1983-84 GT (t-tops a plus)

4.) 1979-82 notchback if V8

5.) 1983-93 notchback if V8