Sign in to follow this  
Big Secz

70 Convertible Eleanor Chop

Hey Pak,

So, I'm thinking this should be fairly eassy for you. I want to know if you can take this convertible and do the following:

Change the color to the Eleanor Pepper Grey metallic

Change the wheels to the Eleanor style wheels

Add the profile of the Eleanor style bump in the hood

]Ok...So here's my amateur attempt....You can probably do better with the coloring. I'm partial to the 2nd one. I swapped out the side mirror with the Eleanor chrome bullet style mirror.

Edited by Big Secz

I've always been a fan of the Eleanor style, not necessarily the color. I have three different color combos in mind: charcoal metalic w/silver stripes, metalic blue w/silver stripes, or burgundy w/black stripes.

I figured i'd give it a shot.

260380_1893714710750_1478025998_31713950_7168430_n.jpg

Sweet...Much better than my attempt. I see that Ring Brothers has now made available the Dragon kit. I'm thinking the this rendering plus the dragon side skirts and front facia would be a nic combination.

I'm not sure what color combo I would go with. I think the silver w/ black stripes is a little over done. I kind of like a deep burgundy w/black or silver stripes. My car is currently grabber blue and I get a lot of compliments on the color, but I'm a little tire of it personally.