69StangRestomod

Paint job ideas!

this really isnt a chop request as much as an idea kicker. post up some pics of diverse paint jobs! pics you saved, pics you took, pics of your car I dont care!

I'm still trying to decide just how to lay the luster on my fastback, I want to respect the classic style, but give it a flair of retro, I've got a few ideas, but just looking for some pictures of kick butt paint jobs. I'm not a copy cat fan, just want some inspiration!

That is a tough question to ask. There are so many paint options. I would think that if you want to stay traditional then that would limit your focus. My car is originally Meadowlark Yellow, and at first I wanted to make it Silver Jade, but to mer there is something special about keeping the car somewhat original.

The only other option is to add some character under the hood or in the trunk. SO stay tradional on the exterior but go wild in the places that no one else see's. Sort of like your lady having a sexy tattoo that only you and her boyfriend get to see...ha ha....

Best of luck and let us know what you decide....

Bill from Canada