Sign in to follow this  
very fat and very dumb

Convertible Ash Tray

Mine are original so pretty sure it's correct .. dirty .. but correct =) I pulled it out and broke it down so you could see how it all fits together. The center piece just plops inside the housing once you push it through the openeing.

[attach]9169[/attach] [attach]9170[/attach] [attach]9171[/attach] [attach]9172[/attach]

Mine are original so pretty sure it's correct .. dirty .. but correct =) I pulled it out and broke it down so you could see how it all fits together. The center piece just plops inside the housing once you push it through the openeing.

[attach]9169[/attach] [attach]9170[/attach] [attach]9171[/attach] [attach]9172[/attach]

Thanks you for doing that. I guess the big question is are 1969 ash tray the same as 1970 ?

Yeah, my 69's look no different either and are original. I have yet to see anyone reproduce these yet anyway.

What I would really like to know is how much these differ from the 67-68's that they do repro. In pics they look the same but who knows what the dimensions actually are. Refurbishing mine is pretty low on the list but it would be nice to be abel to use shiny new ones once everything else is new.