Sign in to follow this  
70mstang

2011 Mustang Week @ Myrtle Beach

That's just if you want to be judged in the show. Of course the rest of the events are open to everyone.

I'm so close to getting mine started I can't think of anything else. I took today off work to keep working on the harness.

Doh .. Sorry to hear. I'm still trying to get my car running but with only 2 weeks left and all of the things that have to be done, it looks like her first MW will be 2012. Me and the family will still be there just Mustang-less again.

Cool! We're down too. Will be over at the meet n greet too. Really wish mine was on the road, but 2012 will give me a year of tuning to make sure she'll make the drive. Doubt I'll make the Darlington night since it;s such a long drive and no car.

Made it by the Meet n greet in between taking the kids to MagiQuest and runningthem around. Was great meeting SM69Mach today. Your car looks great. I am thinking of your stereo set up in my vertible.

Will have to look up what Snakebite's car looks like so I can find him =)

Definately looking forward to the track day tomorrow. I'll actually have my camera then.

Made it by the Meet n greet in between taking the kids to MagiQuest and runningthem around. Was great meeting SM69Mach today. Your car looks great. I am thinking of your stereo set up in my vertible.

Definately looking forward to the track day tomorrow. I'll actually have my camera then.

I would like to meet you guys also. I seen a few vintage stangs yesterday and I looked around to talk with the owners hoping to meet you guys but it just wasn't in the cards. I will be at the car show this Friday. I will send you a pm with my cell.

We lost our wifi so didn't get a chance to get the last message. Sorry missed meeting alot of ya'll .. good reason for T shirts! I'm sure we bumped into each other without even knowing it LOL.

What a fabulous week. I'll post pics after I get unpacked.

I'm already looking forward to next year!!

Hey Man,

It was good meeting you too. Thanks for the compliments on the car. Saw lots of nice stangs and a lot of really nice classics showed up this year. Hopefully you can make it down with yours next year. Hopefully mine will have AC on it as well, man it was hot this year.

[attach]9271[/attach] [attach]9274[/attach] [attach]9275[/attach]

[attach]9272[/attach]insane amount of work in this one I like it ... but the tub made the covertible top stick up like a VW

Kermit?? maybe?? [attach]9273[/attach] Even with the hideous color it is super workmanship. I think the same owner had this one and the red one above.