Sign in to follow this  
Powershift

My '70 Mach

Thanks, but those appear to be a standard acorn which is different than the Bulge acorn that Ford used on the stock Mustang wheels.

For stock Ford wheels maybe this would work?

http://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-Automotive-91187XL-Extra-Thread/dp/B0028080MA/ref=sr_1_10?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1335923487&sr=1-10

If you are looking for open ended style, like the Trans Am racing set I'm getting, they may have to be custom made.

Thanks, but those appear to be a standard acorn which is different than the Bulge acorn that Ford used on the stock Mustang wheels.

Try Vision Forged Aluminnum lug nuts. I switched to those as i'm also using 3" studs and as Powershift stated, it makes it much easier to take them off and put back on. www.s2carbonworks.com

Took the Mach to it's last car show today with the 351C/4 speed. It was in Morro Bay Calif.

I linked up with the end of the Car Craft Anti-Tour group, and parked with the 50 cars who made the trip up from down south. The Morro Bay car show reserves nearly an entire block for the Car Craft entries. In with the CC group was this awesome road race '65 Mustang. He was on full road race tires, and running an FRPP 392 stroker. His exhaust was by Spintech, who will be building my exhaust as well. It gave me a great idea of how my Mach will sound when done. Only I will be running a much more aggressive cam.

Here is a quick, crappy, pic of the Mach. I snapped it just as I was about to leave for home today. By the way, the new brakes feel GREAT!! The car stops like my old Cobra R. It's AWESOME.

1zmd0ky.jpg

Edited by Powershift

Took the Mach to it's last car show today with the 351C/4 speed. It was in Morro Bay Calif.

I linked up with the end of the Car Craft Anti-Tour group, and parked with the 50 cars who made the trip up from down south. The Morro Bay car show reserves nearly an entire block for the Car Craft entries. In with the CC group was this awesome road race '65 Mustang. He was on full road race tires, and running an FRPP 392 stroker. His exhaust was by Spintech, who will be building my exhaust as well. It gave me a great idea of how my Mach will sound when done. Only I will be running a much more aggressive cam.

Here is a quick, crappy, pic of the Mach. I snapped it just as I was about to leave for home today. By the way, the new brakes feel GREAT!! The car stops like my old Cobra R. It's AWESOME.

1zmd0ky.jpg

Great shot Brian! Looks nasty and can't wait for the new motor & trans combo.

It was funny at the end of the show on Saturday. As I was warming up the car to head home, a guy walked up to my window. He asked "How much?". I said "How much for what?" He replied "How much for the car?". I laughed, and said it wasn't for sale. He demanded I give him a price, and said "Everything is for sale, for the right price". I again said the car wasn't for sale, but thanks for the interest.

It was funny at the end of the show on Saturday. As I was warming up the car to head home, a guy walked up to my window. He asked "How much?". I said "How much for what?" He replied "How much for the car?". I laughed, and said it wasn't for sale. He demanded I give him a price, and said "Everything is for sale, for the right price". I again said the car wasn't for sale, but thanks for the interest.

That is funny. I have had the same thing happen before and actually have someone get mad at me cause I wouldn't give him a price...haha

Car is looking great!

Oh yea, people are freakin silly .. I was pulling out of the mall parking lot at a stop light and some old fella in a beat to hell chevy pickup is coming into the lot. He slows down .. not quite stopping ..opens his door ... I figure his beater's windows are busted and he's hanging out his door yelling at me "How Much?!?!?"

Cars behind him were lining up into the highway .. it was just too funny :tt2:

Smile & wave fellas... Smile & wave

The black fuel lines, plug wires, and oil pan, were specific items I requested.

The flat top valve covers are the FRPP Boss set. They came in polished aluminum. I wanted a more vintage look, so I had KCR media blast them for a flat finish.