Sign in to follow this  
jagsfan811

Installing a CVR

I saw something that i thought resembled a CVR, but it had the ribbon cable attached to it. and the CVR i was told to get has 3 wires coming off, no mounts for the ribbon cable. I can post pictures when i get home from work

I saw something that i thought resembled a CVR, but it had the ribbon cable attached to it. and the CVR i was told to get has 3 wires coming off, no mounts for the ribbon cable. I can post pictures when i get home from work

It sounds like you got the wrong cvr. The one for 69 and 70 Stangs does not have any wires connected to it, just snap terminals like on a 9 volt battery. The same snap terminals are on the flexible ribbon cable.

It sounds like you got the wrong cvr. The one for 69 and 70 Stangs does not have any wires connected to it, just snap terminals like on a 9 volt battery. The same snap terminals are on the flexible ribbon cable.

loks like this, its under the ribbon folded back over it.

yeah looks exactly like that

:oops: thank you

loks like this, its under the ribbon folded back over it.

yeah looks exactly like that

:oops: thank you