Sign in to follow this  
bswor

Do you or are you interested in viewing the site from your phone or tablet?

A few changes are being looked at in the near future, one if which is having a mobile/tablet friendly app for iOS and android device users to view the site/forum with. You would download the app from your devices app store.

A few changes are being looked at in the near future, one if which is having a mobile/tablet friendly app for iOS and android device users to view the site/forum with. You would download the app from your devices app store.

Ok good to hear. This will be an official 69stang.com app. The other changes will include cleaning up the site and making your one login work for the gallery as well as the forums. When this happens the old gallery will remain up for awhile so people have time to move their photo's to the new setup. You can look forward to the changes in about a month but it may be 2, I need to do some more research before the switch.

Ok good to hear. This will be an official 69stang.com app. The other changes will include cleaning up the site and making your one login work for the gallery as well as the forums. When this happens the old gallery will remain up for awhile so people have time to move their photo's to the new setup. You can look forward to the changes in about a month but it may be 2, I need to do some more research before the switch.

That would be great! Soooo much easier to post progress thread updates right from the phone. Take the pics as you work. That night after a nice shower, a beer and a healthy barbeque, upload the pics and some descriptions right from the iPhone. Done. I do Craigslist like this, it's a snap.

You can view the site now on the iphone but you have to zoom in like three times to even see the page 234 links. It's clunky and cumbersome. If I didnt know where some of the things were it would be difficult or maybe even completely unusable in places.

That would be great! Soooo much easier to post progress thread updates right from the phone. Take the pics as you work. That night after a nice shower, a beer and a healthy barbeque, upload the pics and some descriptions right from the iPhone. Done. I do Craigslist like this, it's a snap.

You can view the site now on the iphone but you have to zoom in like three times to even see the page 234 links. It's clunky and cumbersome. If I didnt know where some of the things were it would be difficult or maybe even completely unusable in places.