Sign in to follow this  
RPM

69 Mach I

Body was stripped to metal and painted. Undercoated with 3M, fenders rolled, shaker hood and air cleaner. 351 stroked to 393. Scat cast crank, KB hyper 10:1 pistons, AFR 185 heads, Weiand Stealth intake, Street Demon carb, windage tray, ARP crank studs and bolts throughout. Subframe connectors. 9 inch w/3:50 traction lock. Fold down rear seat. Car is not assembled. 12k in it so far, need about 15k to take. Have posted pics, will locate and post. 661-380-5964.

My brother does not want me to sell it. Have regretted selling a 56 F100 big window in 79. So...who knows.

Edited by RPM

Sorry. Should have posted that I was putting it on ebay. Several friends told me I was asking too low. Me thinks we all would like to get what it's worth.

Sorry. Should have posted that I was putting it on ebay. Several friends told me I was asking too low. Me thinks we all would like to get what it's worth.

did you sell the car?

did you sell the car?