Sign in to follow this  
flight96

It's Good To Be A Man

Well gents,

I haven't been here much lately, too much work and family stuff going on. The weather here has been so crappy we haven't even had a chance to have a good BBQ, never mind drive the car. But this weekend we finally had a break. Yesterday was sunny and I got to drive the Stang to the golf course and tomorrow I plan on smoking me some baby back ribs. This pic sums up my weekend so far...hopefully tomorrow when the ribs are done I can add another pic...maybe a bikini clad woman...

Anyway, after all this whiskey induced rambling...how about posting some good, "It's good to be a man" pics....

Ah...just to make this a really good man weekend...As I type this I'm watch 3:10 to Uma...Nothing like a good duster !!!

Have a great summer all !!!

Here is my good to be a man moment,caught of the coast of Pt Lincoln South Australia. Need a back up hobby,cant drive the mustang all the time infact cant drive it at all as its being restored.

Here is my good to be a man moment,caught of the coast of Pt Lincoln South Australia. Need a back up hobby,cant drive the mustang all the time infact cant drive it at all as its being restored.