Sign in to follow this  
brandos69stang

1969 Fastback 408 Stroker

For Sale: Awesome 1969 fastback Mustang

ENGINE: 351W stroked to 408 cubic inches, roller cam, roller lifters, AFR heads, Edelbrock Intake, Canton rear sump pan, 10:1 compression, Barry Grant Demon carb. Hi torque starter, Alum radiator, electric fan 1 5/8†bosanni headers …….. RATED AT 465 HP (before nitrous) WITH TONS OF TORQUE , also has 100HP nitrous system

TRANSMISSION: Lentech Built Ford AOD automatic transmission able to handle 700 HP , B&M ratchet shift shifter……

REAR END: Ford 9†rear end 3.50 gear , 31 spline billet Dutchman axels, tru trac posi. and Wilwood rear disc brakes …..

SUSPENSION : Mustang II style front end with adjustable coil overs and rack and pinion steering , 4 wheel power disc brakes, engine compartment bracing, undercarraige ‘X’ bracing with driveshaft loop. Vintage Wheel Works 17†alloy wheels with 275/40/17 Goodyears all around, These cars have a lot of rear tire space, can fit a 2†wider tire ,

BODY: Built to resemble a 1969 Boss 429 , super glossy show quality black paint , boss 429 style hood scoop, front spoiler, rear spoiler and original Ford rear window louvers.

INTERIOR: excellent condition, Fold down rear seats, beautiful aftermarket racing front seats , Lecarra steering wheel , stock dash cluster, aftermarket tach with shift light , center console, aftermarket stock looking but modern stereo, wired for Ipod and MP3.

Turn key , Show car quality, very reliable, runs on 91 octane pump gas, fires right up on the first time, every time, purrs like a kitten, until you floor it , then it screams like a tiger! Nitrous was rarely used and never abused ,Very streetable, and when cruising in overdrive on the freeway the RPM’s are just 2300. Always garaged and never driven in the rain. If skepticle about anything I will gladly meet you at any local auto repair shop and wait while its fully inspected, you will pay for the inspection if you decide not to buy the car, I will pay for the inspection if you do decide to buy the car.

This car was featured in October 2005 issue of Ford Builder magazine, I am trying to located that magazine now. The car only shows 54K miles on the odometer , and the body shows no signs of age.

A lot of money , time and research involved in this beautiful Mustang.

Sacrafice $39K .... very serious inquirees only please

Car is located appx. 35 miles east of Los Angeles in the Pomona area

PM me for additional pics, info and to schedule a viewing.

Brando's69stang:- Can you send photos of interior, I am interested.

darrylerobinson@bigpond.com

Darryl

For Sale: Awesome 1969 fastback Mustang

ENGINE: 351W stroked to 408 cubic inches, roller cam, roller lifters, AFR heads, Edelbrock Intake, Canton rear sump pan, 10:1 compression, Barry Grant Demon carb. Hi torque starter, Alum radiator, electric fan 1 5/8†bosanni headers …….. RATED AT 465 HP (before nitrous) WITH TONS OF TORQUE , also has 100HP nitrous system

TRANSMISSION: Lentech Built Ford AOD automatic transmission able to handle 700 HP , B&M ratchet shift shifter……

REAR END: Ford 9†rear end 3.50 gear , 31 spline billet Dutchman axels, tru trac posi. and Wilwood rear disc brakes …..

SUSPENSION : Mustang II style front end with adjustable coil overs and rack and pinion steering , 4 wheel power disc brakes, engine compartment bracing, undercarraige ‘X’ bracing with driveshaft loop. Vintage Wheel Works 17†alloy wheels with 275/40/17 Goodyears all around, These cars have a lot of rear tire space, can fit a 2†wider tire ,

BODY: Built to resemble a 1969 Boss 429 , super glossy show quality black paint , boss 429 style hood scoop, front spoiler, rear spoiler and original Ford rear window louvers.

INTERIOR: excellent condition, Fold down rear seats, beautiful aftermarket racing front seats , Lecarra steering wheel , stock dash cluster, aftermarket tach with shift light , center console, aftermarket stock looking but modern stereo, wired for Ipod and MP3.

Turn key , Show car quality, very reliable, runs on 91 octane pump gas, fires right up on the first time, every time, purrs like a kitten, until you floor it , then it screams like a tiger! Nitrous was rarely used and never abused ,Very streetable, and when cruising in overdrive on the freeway the RPM’s are just 2300. Always garaged and never driven in the rain. If skepticle about anything I will gladly meet you at any local auto repair shop and wait while its fully inspected, you will pay for the inspection if you decide not to buy the car, I will pay for the inspection if you do decide to buy the car.

This car was featured in October 2005 issue of Ford Builder magazine, I am trying to located that magazine now. The car only shows 54K miles on the odometer , and the body shows no signs of age.

A lot of money , time and research involved in this beautiful Mustang.

Sacrafice $39K .... very serious inquirees only please

Car is located appx. 35 miles east of Los Angeles in the Pomona area

PM me for additional pics, info and to schedule a viewing.

Brando's69stang:- Can you send photos of interior, I am interested.

darrylerobinson@bigpond.com

Darryl

I saw this car on a trailer down in LA about a year ago. It really looked good in person. I was driving down the 101 freeway, and pulled up along side the truck and trailer. I nearly crashed while drooling and driving. LOL

The BOSS 408 decals on the side are very cool.

I saw this car on a trailer down in LA about a year ago. It really looked good in person. I was driving down the 101 freeway, and pulled up along side the truck and trailer. I nearly crashed while drooling and driving. LOL

The BOSS 408 decals on the side are very cool.

Thanks for drooling, im glad you didnt crash