Sign in to follow this  
sleek98

ShelbyFest

I went to ShelbyFest over the weekend and it was a blast. about 75% of the cars were the late model gt500's and gt's. But there were a few non-shelby 60's mustangs. I took a 68 GT/CS. I ended up talking to the Photographer from mustang monthly and he was a really nice guy and fun to talk to. Im only 23 so he was supprised that I was so young and had a 68 mustang.

Anyways here are some photos. Im sorry my photos are not the best, I grabbed the crappy camera by accident.

The red and white ones were featured in Mustang Monthy as they are the 2005-2009 mustangs that were made to look like the old boss and gt500. They looked even better in person then in the mag.

nice, someday i hope to make it to that with mine

It was a fun time and will go back again next year. Everyone there was super nice even though I didnt have a Shelby.

I love it when guys like you make the effort to not only go to an event like this, but think of the rest of us by taking photos and posting them all.

Thanks man, it is really appreciated.

Bill from Canada

No problem, I like to see pics from car shows that I cant make so figured someone would want to see them too.

nice, someday i hope to make it to that with mine

It was a fun time and will go back again next year. Everyone there was super nice even though I didnt have a Shelby.

I love it when guys like you make the effort to not only go to an event like this, but think of the rest of us by taking photos and posting them all.

Thanks man, it is really appreciated.

Bill from Canada

No problem, I like to see pics from car shows that I cant make so figured someone would want to see them too.