Sign in to follow this  
sleek69

is it possible to use a 5.0 from a 95 mustang to a 69 mustang?

hey whats up i just got a 1969 mustang 2 weeks ago and i just had this 95 5.0. and i was thinking of myabe just taking apart my 95 to complete my 69. would i need a get the computer fix or something like that to use the 5.0 from the 95 to install it to my 69 or any other parts ? a littl ehelp here

thanks

It is possible, but there will need to be some changes to the motor itelf as well, such as standard roation Water Pump, or conversion to Serpentine belt, Front sump oil pan and oil pick up. Are you talking about converting over the Fuel Injetion as well? If so you would just pull over the computer and harness and make sure all the parts come with it to make it work. Its not a simple bolt in and go, but it certainly can be done.

well the car is fuel injection its from a 95 mustang but im still thinking about it you know cuz i need to get rid of that mustang so waht i was thinking is just to take it apat like take the engine tranny and rear end. the car is stickso which is kind of cool you know but i wanna be ready for what ever comes into the process you know