Sign in to follow this  
Daves69Coupe

Check this thing out

Whachyou talkin bout esse? That sheet is tight. I can picture me and my chollos rollin in that custom.

That is a Mexican hot rod gentlemen. I was pretty sure until I saw the Aztec warrior on the trunk, then I was 100%. Another Mexican will buy it. It reminds me of a 67 GT350 I saw on a used car lot in National City on the south side of San Diego. That same yellow with bright red stripes 007 painted on it like a race car, the 289 hipo gone with a 351 windsor in it's place. It had 69 or 70 buckets in it, it made me want to puke, but there was a Mexican guy going on and on about how it was his dream car. He was so enamored by how it was fixed I swear he would have tried to have sex with it, I had never seen anyone so excited about anything. They wanted 17k for it.

That fella has some serious bipolar issues :yes: LOL

I kinda like the side that has the ripped up metal .. that looks like a lot of work and could have been done over the whole car. Not really sure what he was going for there with 2 totally different paint schemes.

Gotta love the fur seats though

There's probably more filler in that car than there is metal. Torque boxes look all rotted out too.

I remember when I was stationed in Yuma, AZ I had a customer who would bring me his toys to work on. He had a 69 camaro and an old apache that he bought cheap in Mexico. Both of them were the same way. Looked good from 50 feet, but when you started looking closer, they were both pieces of junk in a shiny wrapper. They'd been hacked up and cobbled together.

I guess someone thought it was worth $5200 even though pretty much everything has to go and get redone.

If you look real close you can see there is also a mural on the trunk of the car in the mural down to an infinite level, it's trippy.:drool:

You need to add pics directly to the ugly car thread before the page disappears!

That fella has some serious bipolar issues :yes: LOL

I kinda like the side that has the ripped up metal .. that looks like a lot of work and could have been done over the whole car. Not really sure what he was going for there with 2 totally different paint schemes.

Gotta love the fur seats though

Now that one is the cat's Meow!

cattwoheadsKNS_450x330.jpg

All it needs is a Harvey Dent for President license plate!