Sign in to follow this  
andykbob

1969 Mustang Fastback

Hey

I just wanted to see if there is any interest out there for my car. Im not in any hurry to sell, its just with the kids I just don't have time for anything, not even my car. In the last 2 years I only drove it a few tanks. If I get the right price I will sell it. If not, oh well, Its an awesome car so I still get to drive it.

let me know what you think,

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3153349/1969-ford-mustang

Hey

I just wanted to see if there is any interest out there for my car. Im not in any hurry to sell, its just with the kids I just don't have time for anything, not even my car. In the last 2 years I only drove it a few tanks. If I get the right price I will sell it. If not, oh well, Its an awesome car so I still get to drive it.

let me know what you think,

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3153349/1969-ford-mustang

How old are your kids..as time is a funny thing, you may not have time now for your ride, but kids grow up fast, and five years from now, things may be different. I got my car when my kids were 3, 7 and 9 and have been slowly building it ever since, I have never had it running, but my kids have been along with me through this journey, and are true Mustang people now...At least you have a really nice completed car that you all can enjoy now.

I hope that this helps/

I just saw an ad for a guy with a 69 mustang where he makes the car available for weddings, etc. He is able to operate it as a business, thereby having tax write offs for repairs, improvements, etc....just something that you may wish to consider rather than selling..