Sign in to follow this  
bradk

alittle about yourself.

Well since im new and i have no plans leaving this awesome fourm i was wondering what everyone does.i did 4 yrs in the army an 2 yr in the airforce reserve.i live at ft.hood an work on ah-64d(apache helicopter).im married an have two kids.5 yr old boy and 2 yr old girl.

31 years old, married, got a dog. No kids. I was an operations manager for 8 years - first job after college and just got laid off in February.. So now i'm doing some freelance consulting and random maintenance/menial labor for friends and family.. and spending a lot of time here thinking about the work I'll do to the mustang once the weather breaks and pondering a career change

31 years old, married, got a dog. No kids. I was an operations manager for 8 years - first job after college and just got laid off in February.. So now i'm doing some freelance consulting and random maintenance/menial labor for friends and family.. and spending a lot of time here thinking about the work I'll do to the mustang once the weather breaks and pondering a career change

49, married, mechanical designer (non-degreed engineer) & AF vet, 2 girls 16 & 24, a boy 23. Boy is a navy medic assigned to a marine unit and currently in Afghanistan. 16yo on color guard team so I help with props for fall marching band & color guard and whatever is needed for winter guard. I highly recommend similar involvement with your kids. My daughter loves that I help out.

Edited by RacerX

49, married, mechanical designer (non-degreed engineer) & AF vet, 2 girls 16 & 24, a boy 23. Boy is a navy medic assigned to a marine unit and currently in Afghanistan. 16yo on color guard team so I help with props for fall marching band & color guard and whatever is needed for winter guard. I highly recommend similar involvement with your kids. My daughter loves that I help out.

Edited by RacerX

I'm 44 years old, married with three boys ages 8, 4, and 2. I was infantry and military police in the Army, and retired after 26 years in September. I started teaching high school Army JROTC the same month.

Edited by jholmes217

I'm 44 years old, married with three boys ages 8, 4, and 2. I was infantry and military police in the Army, and retired after 26 years in September. I started teaching high school Army JROTC the same month.

Edited by jholmes217