Sign in to follow this  
rangerdoc

Another wheel photshop request

In my search for wheels I've come across an opportunity to get a good package on a barely used set. These are 15x7 with 235/60 tires. I was wanting 16x8 and a satin black spoke, but this deal may be too good to pass up for now.

Edited by rangerdoc

The angles are different enough that it's hard to fake without spending more time on it so it doesn't look like they track a little funny compared to the last pics you provided but it gives you an idea anyway. If you are getting a good enough deal than I say go for it, get a few years out of them and then get the ones you really want if they don't grow on you. You can always get part of your investment back if you take care of them and now that your car looks so good (minus the pinch welds of course :pinch: wink wink) it's a shame to have to drive around on those 80's wonder wheels still.

attachment.php?attachmentid=8470&stc=1&d=1299788956

Thanks Pak! Its a really good deal and those are basically brand new wheels and tires. The only thing stopping me at this moment is I just came across someone local selling some Shelby Europas (minilite copies) but they have bad tires. The costs will equal out once I put tires on them. I'm not sure how to decide.

Here are the only pictures I currently have of the Shelby wheels.

Did you mention pinch welds? I have no idea what you're talking about :whistling:

Edited by rangerdoc

I looked at the Shelby wheels today. The price was great and for 35 year old original Shelby wheels they looked great. But I decided the cast look of the spokes is not what I want. I decided to go with the wheels at the top.

I looked at the Shelby wheels today. The price was great and for 35 year old original Shelby wheels they looked great. But I decided the cast look of the spokes is not what I want. I decided to go with the wheels at the top.