Sign in to follow this  
Rewind351

Scored a bunch of parts!

I just picked up an original hood and scoop, fenders, head light buckets, stone deflector, grille and support, and front bumper. Also got a repop front and rear valance and all the trim around the headlight buckets and grille. All in great shape and for a good price. My upstairs man cave looks like a parts warehouse now though ;)

The parts were on a 69 convertible that was cloned into a Shelby so they arent damaged and look great. It pays to obsessively monitor Craigslist for parts.

Yeah those deals don't last long. Seems like every time i call on one "it just sold"

I've always been that guy. Especially when I was looking for the Mach1 it seemed like I had just missed the perfect deal. I was really happy to finally find this stuff. Time to get to work!

I seem to be they guy that always just seems to get there in time just to find out thats becasue the stuff ain't exactly as advertised and then I spend another hour+ driving home grumpy and miserable. :censored: