Sign in to follow this  
russ69coupe

Looking for a 69 coupe in driving condition

Been a long time since I have been around here.

Looks like I may not find one since prices seem to have gone sky high lately, but I am looking for one around the Ohio area for under $3000 that is complete and could be driven to my new place in Warren Ohio(above Youngstown).

Not totally sure what I really want to get into, but it has to be complete and driveable. A 6 banger would work.

No more cars that have to be trailered home, because I seem unable to get them back together. Plus my wife is letting my use some of her money for this, and those are her conditions. Which I agree with completely.

I would also be interested in some other cars. Two door only except for the wagons. 1970 Pontiac Lemans(or GTO haha), 65 Olds Dynamic 88, 63 Pontiac Bonneville, 72 Ranchero, late 50's to late 60's station wagons (full framed cars only, except for another Mustang I don't want any more unibodied cars).

If you have something else let me know, all I can say is no thanks. Although nothing with computer controls or electronics. I want 1960's simplicity. :smile:

I know that $3000 isn't much money for what I am interested in, but that is my max.

Thanks,

Russ