Hotrodizz

69 Boss 302 clone W/2011 Coyote 5.0 Conversion started!

yup picked my copy up from BAM the other day.... looks awesome man!! congrats to you and the shop!! great work!! i picked up a coyote motor from a buddy that went with a coyote low compression aluminator crate motor and hellion twin turbo kit ... and man is it hard not to pull my 500+hp clevor motor and install this coyote motor with notched shock towers and coil over setup.... just sayin... and i don't even have 1 mile on the build since its rolling.. lol

Looking awesome and congrats ! So have the mag and few ?'s asked on here that I was going to ask regarding the rim/tire combo you've answered. So hate to beat it to death:hammer: but regarding the rims do know what the offset was on them ? You have the size on the rear that I'm aiming for as I don't want to tub the rear for the sake of using a fold down rear seat and and getting 9"+ on the front would be nice. Thx

Looked all around here this weekend for a copy of this issue. Only found one store that carries it and they didn't have the Oct issue on the stands, they already have the Nov issue out. If anyone has an issue they are finished with and are not going to keep it, I would like to get it from you. Of course I will compensate you, just drop me a PM. Thanks.

Congratulations are in order once again for this car and its owner. In my local wally's world today and looking at magazines what so I see? It is in the January's issue of Modified Mustangs and Fords on the top edge of the cover as the 2013 Car of the Year.

:cool2::cool2::drool::drool::drool::wub::wub::rockon: